Saturday, September 28, 2013

Do-Nothing Sort of Day

Today was blissfully uneventful.

I started it in the usual way...
up in my Ultimate Box of Rebellion.


Mom and Daddy left for awhile.

When they came back, to my surprise,
Mom settled in for a nap.
I guess she wasn't feeling well.

So I snuggled up next to her.


Daddy came in and sat with us for a bit.
He gave me some love.


Later...
the blissfulness of doing nothing wore off.

I got bored.
This is my bored face:


After pouting for a good while,
I moved to the other end of the couch...

 (...where the lighting is worse. Sorry)

Then I moved to my Box of Rebellion.
(non-ultimate)

When Mom noticed, I came out.


I tried to get her to let me outside.


She muttered something about rain and wind
not being good for her right now.
Whatever.

So I entertained myself for awhile.


This will only last so long.


I need to find a better solution.
MOM!
A little help here!

What do you mean,
 "Daddy tried to play with me and I rejected him?"
Now you're just making stuff up!





No comments:

Post a Comment