Monday, September 30, 2013

Good Mood

Today was a good day!


Mom took me outside to go get the mail.
The ground was wet, so I had second thoughts.


But, with Mom's encouragement,
I went out to chew on the tasty plant.


After our usual trip,
Mom and Daddy left me for a short time.
When they came back they had a tasty plant for me!
FOR INSIDE THE HOUSE!


That put me in such a good mood!
I just wanted to play...


and play...


and play!


Mom moved my room around.
It'll take some getting used to.
But it's good.
She brought the catnip plant inside too!

The Monday people came as usual.
I was well behaved and social.
They were impressed.
Monday Uncle said I had matured.

After they left I played in my tunnel box.



The only thing that could make this day better is...
a nighttime walk!
(of course!)


No comments:

Post a Comment