Friday, September 27, 2013

Restless

Today was a bit rainy,
so I wanted to stay snuggled in bed.


But when Mom got up I made my move to
my Ultimate Box of Rebellion.


Then we took our usual walk.


After a little while the Teenagers came over.


I did my best to make Mom pay attention to me instead.


Are you following me Mom?

I need some more food!


I nervously watched the Teenagers from the dining room window.


I eventually settled down in the armchair.


But then all the Teenagers came to me.
Sometimes I'm just too cute for my own comfort.

After they watched their show I became very restless.


I kept climbing on and off of the window sill.


I couldn't sit still.


Now they're all gone.
I'd better get some playtime!
And, of course, a nighttime walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment