Monday, September 23, 2013

Strings and Things

Today....
started off with a good roll on the sidewalk.


Followed by a trip to the mailbox as usual.
Then we visited Nice Lady in the office.
I waited patiently in Mom's lap until...


she let me off the hook.


I wandered around until Mom said it was time to go.

waddle waddle waddle
As soon as I got outside again
I went right back to rolling on the sidewalk.


But Mom needed to get her work done,
so we went inside.

So I decided to play.


Mostly I played with the string on Mom's jacket.


I played with it for a long time!


Then I realized Mom was filming me.
I wanted to keep playing,
but....but....the camera...


After a long pause,
I gave in.


This was just too much fun!


Then Daddy came home and I went up into
my Ultimate Box of Rebellion...

But I didn't settle down right away.
There was a bug.


After I killed it I tried to take a nap.


Then the Monday People came over.


Now I just have to sit around until Mom pays attention 
to ME again.


Well...maybe not sit...I'm too restless.


No comments:

Post a Comment