Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Uneasy

After yesterday,  I couldn't get any good sleep.


Today didn't start off very good either.
There was a loud machine outside.
I hid under the bed for hours.

When I finally got up,
I went into my Ultimate Box of Rebellion.


But I couldn't even stay up there for long.
Every time Mom opened the refrigerator or freezer
I got nervous and jumped back down.

Outside wasn't any better.

Once again, it was cloudy.


And as I wandered out to the tasty plant I felt unsettled.


It looks like I'm stalking something...


but really there are smells and sounds making me nervous.


Then Mom left me.

I couldn't even enjoy the amazing sunset.


When Daddy came home I meowed and meowed.
Then I pouted.
Finally Daddy went to get Mom.
When they got home I began my incessant meowing again.


I don't care if it's cold outside, Mom!


I'm going to pout until you take me for a nighttime walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment