Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fair Weather Day

Today wasn't too bad.


It was nice outside,
so I was happy to go get the mail with Mom.
Every few steps I stopped to roll on the sidewalk.


I took it slow.


But Mom became impatient and carried me to the mailbox.

I was faster on the way back,
but cars kept driving by, making me nervous.


I got over it and regained my cool.


When we got home Mom messed with my world.
First she took away my litter box for awhile.
That made me uneasy,
but she brought it back, nice and clean.
Then she trimmed the catnip plant.
OK, I have to admit, this was good.
She gave me all the trimmings and I indulged.

After I calmed down, I went up to my
Ultimate Box of Rebellion.


For no reason other than I thought Mom and Daddy
were going to take me somewhere.
They didn't.
They left me.

While they were gone there was no one but Mimzy
to keep me company and watch me eat.


When they finally came home I got right 
to work begging to go out.


You think I'm just enjoying my reflection here, Mom?


Think again!


No comments:

Post a Comment