Friday, October 18, 2013

Teenagers

Today started off with a good sunning in the window.


Eventually Mom put my harness on me,
but while she went to find the mail key
I jumped up into my
Ultimate Box of Rebellion.


As usual, she won the battle of wills.

I was eager to get back home.


I had a little time to relax, but
I had forgotten it was the day the Teenagers come over!
There were some new ones this time.


I hid in the bedroom with Daddy for quite awhile.
Then I got brave and sat in the dining room window.


I couldn't relax.
I was totally on edge all night!

I started to wander around the house.

The thing that used to be in the bedroom
was now in the living room.
This is NOT OK, Mom!


I eventually went back into the window,


but it's going to take me awhile to feel like things are normal.
In fact, I think I still need to check the whole house again.


No comments:

Post a Comment