Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Bored Silly

Today was more uneventful than I could tolerate.


I mostly sat on the back of the couch.

My attitude took a turn towards misbehaving.
I didn't want Mom to touch me.


I even overstepped my bounds and bit her.
Not too hard..


She stood her ground.
I got scolded.
Not too badly though.
Just enough to remember the difference
between playing and fighting.

She distracted me with the camera strap.

See?  Ears forward now.


She understood that I just had too many wiggles to get out.
She tried to play with me.
But I got stuck on one track.
NIGHTTIME WALK!


I was going bonkers!


I just couldn't sit still anymore!


However, sooner or later I realized
Mom wasn't going to take me for that walk.


Now, I ask you, how does she resist this face?


No comments:

Post a Comment