Sunday, November 24, 2013

Disapproval

Today Mom left me and Daddy alone...

for FIVE hours!

When she finally came home
I showed her what I thought of that behavior.

Ultimate Rebellion = Ultimate Disapproval
Of course, I had missed her terribly...
so I climbed into her lap.


But I'm still not happy.

Auntie and Uncle came over.
I was still moody.


Mom got up and I got the chair all to myself.

Auntie tried to take my picture because I was cute...
but she had the flash on!

We've talked about using flash photography, Auntie. Don't make me tell you again.

That did nothing to improve my mood.
So she tried cheering me up with her bear.

Hello, Theodore.  Your presence has me overcome with joy.
Then Mom joined Auntie in paying attention to me.

Oh, hi Mom.

I gave them a hard time.

No, Auntie, you may NOT touch me.

Then Mom snuck up behind me.


I let her know I wanted to play.
She was not pleased with my claw...I mean,
stretching.


Even so, she played with me.


I was enjoying things.
Then I remembered that the cold weather
had set in.
This meant that Mom had put up the curtain
in the hallway!

Time for my favorite winter game!


"Attack From Behind the Curtain"!



I suppose I'll forgive Mom for leaving.
THIS time!



No comments:

Post a Comment