Thursday, January 23, 2014

Super Lazy Day

Today was a super lazy day.
I stayed in bed for-e-ver!


Mom wasn't feeling well, so I spent a lot
of time on her lap.


Even if she would get up, as soon as she
sat down again, I jumped back onto her lap.


I considered going outside, but Mom
said it was way too cold.


Later, when Daddy came home, he left the 
door open for me for a bit.
I discovered that Mom was right.
I did NOT want to go out there.

After that I didn't know what to do,
so I wandered aimlessly.

"I'll go to the door...oh that's right, it's cold."

So now I'm sitting on the back of the recliner
waiting for Mom's lap to become available again.


However, I think I heard the words "video games" from
the humans, which means not much lap will be accessible.



No comments:

Post a Comment