Saturday, January 4, 2014

Trip to the Store

Today when Mom got me ready to 
go get the mail I was suspicious.
She used my car harness.
When we stopped to visit Nice Lady in the 
office, there was a new guy there.
He seemed nice.

Sure enough, however, Mom and Daddy took me to the car.


We went to the pet store and
I wandered around a bit.


I investigated the cat trees.

This one has a nice platform to sit on.


This one has a nice hiding place.


Yep, it's nice in here.


I saw some kitties that need someone to adopt them.
I think this one's name was Giovanni.


After visiting the kitties I looked at some more
cat trees.
Hmmm...


Nope, underneath the shelf is more interesting.

Then I crawled under some scratching posts.


Anything to get away from the barking dogs
I could hear in the store.

Then I went to look at the fish!


So many!


We got back in the car and drove to another store.


Mom put me in my Traveling Bag.


I didn't feel like poking my head out.
Before I knew it I heard familiar voices!

Auntie and Uncle were there!


We spent time wandering around that store with them
before finally driving home.


I'd forgotten how much I enjoy nighttime rides!

They left me home alone while they all
went out to eat.


Now they're all back home and I'm settled
on Auntie's lap.


At first, I was nervous about today,
but now I'm thinking...


this was a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment