Saturday, February 15, 2014

Make Up Your Mind, Mom!

Today it looked like it might rain again.


So I thought I'd better get out there and enjoy some
of the great outdoors before it got all drizzly.


This proved to be the best part of my day.


It was about 50°F outside!


Before I knew it, though, Nice Boy's Mom
showed up and she and Mom left me.

After a bit, Mom came back, and left.
Then after another bit, she did it again!

"In or out, Mom!"

After what seemed like hours and hours,
Mom and Nice Boy's Mom came back!

Then as soon as Mom and I were alone again,
she put on my harness and off we went to get the mail.

We visited with Nice Lady 1 in the office,
but as usual, I just wanted to go home.

I am learning, however, to sit quietly next to
Mom on my tether while we're there.

When Mom finally made it to the door,
she just stood there, still talking to Nice Lady 1!


She taunts me so!


Finally! We made it home.
But did Mom stay put?
NO!

She left me again!

Hours passed and she finally came home.

She offered to let me outside again,
but now it was definitely raining.


"I'll stay inside now, thank you."

After a good long nap,
I got up and had some dinner.


Now I'm going to curl up on the couch and hope
that Mom plays with me.

Somehow, though,  I'm not convinced she's staying home.






No comments:

Post a Comment