Monday, March 17, 2014

Not a Bad Day

(2)

Yesterday I got up early it was so nice.


Mom let me sit outside with her...
untethered!


Of course, that didn't last long, so I went back to bed.


Later in the afternoon, 
I heard Mom calling me to get up.


Great!  More outside time!
Tethered.


It turned out to be a windy day, so I had 
leaves to investigate.


Later, Daddy showed up on the computer again,
as well as Computer Aunt.
I just sat on my chair while they visited.


I heard Mom bragging to them about how good I had been.

When it was just Mom and I again,
we played string on the couch.



I had a lot of fun!


Then, Mom stopped playing and just kept calling 
to me as if she expected me to go to her.
She insisted it was my fault the game had stopped.



Apparently I had the string.


Finally she just came and got it from me.

My favorite part of the game was jumping at
the string from the floor to the back of the couch.


Pounce!
Watch me fly!


After all that play, it was time to return
to my favorite spot.


Yes, of course, my chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment