Friday, March 14, 2014

Sunny Day

(3)

Yesterday I got up and went right to my chair.


It was another beautiful day!
Eventually, the sun became better on the other end of the house,
so I went back to bed to enjoy it.


I ignored Mom's attempt to get my attention.

We made our usual rounds.
I enjoyed a brief moment on the window sill in the office
before meowing incessantly at the door.


Mom and Nice Lady 2 took me to a 
strange and empty apartment.

I didn't much like it.
In fact, I couldn't wait to get out of there!

It wasn't too far from my home, so I was quick
to figure out which way to go once we left.

We passed by my favorite bush.
It has so many scents on it I could smell it all day!


Mom was considerably less patient when it came to bush sniffing,
so we went home.

I got to sit out on the patio for awhile.


Then Mom left for a bit.
Shortly after she came home,
Sarcastic Monday came for a visit... on Thursday.


Humans are so inconsistent! 

I spent much of day on my chair.


Daddy showed up on the computer again!
Then Computer Aunt showed up too.

Once the house quieted down from all
the human activity,  I kept watch out
the door.

I was certain that other cat would make
another appearance.


Sure enough!


The other cat came and went.
So I got back onto my chair.

After a bit, Mom enticed me to play a little.


Of course, I wasn't about to get off my chair.


Also, I had to keep checking the window for
that other cat.


I had fun...


...until Squeaky Mouse fell on the floor.

Mom thinks I've been a bit mopey lately.
She thinks I miss Daddy.


I'm not saying she's right or anything,
I just love my chair.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it!





No comments:

Post a Comment