Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Little Separation Anxiety

Yesterday Mom left me for hours.
I was so happy to see her when she got home!

When she went outside, I went meowing after her.
So she put my harness on and let me stay.


Then some new guy came over and played video games.
He was really nice to me.

Mom, however, decided to mess with me.
She said if I wasn't going to play with the feather, 
I may as well wear it.


Sure Mom.  Whatever.

After the guy left, I ran around trying to get Mom to play with me.


She just filmed me, so I tried to act nonchalant.


Since she wouldn't play with me or take me on a nighttime walk,
I just curled up wherever I could that was close to her.


Even though she doesn't give me everything I want,
I still feel the need to be near her as much as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment