Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pilot Butte Adventure

Yesterday Mom and Daddy took me on a Caturday Adventure.


We went to a side of town I don't normally go.
We drove past Pilot Butte.


We stopped at a store, so I got into my traveling bag.


Despite being a bit chilly it was a nice day.


Then we drove up to the top of Pilot Butte.


I was reluctant to get out of the car.


Eventually, however, I gave in.


We wandered around for a bit.

This is the sign at the top:


And then there's the marker in the middle:


"Let's see... Mt. Jefferson is that direction...

...and Smith Rock is over in that direction."


There were quite a few people taking in the view,
so I kept close to the wall for security.


"I think I can see my house from here."


I do live in a beautiful town!


Even after a big adventurous day
Mom still took me for a nighttime walk!


What a great Caturday!





No comments:

Post a Comment