Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Paw-sitively Purr-fect Day

Sunday I was completely lazy!

Mom had moved her hoodie to the chair under the
bedroom window, so that's where I spent a good amount of time.


Just enough sun to warm me, but also enough shadow 
to sleep in.


Although, Mom did manage to get another embarrassing photo of me 
just as I was finishing a good yawn:



Monday was absolutely purrfect!
The sun was out, there was the perfect amount of breeze blowing,
and there wasn't a cloud in the sky...until sunset.

After the usual routine, Mom and I spent some awesome time
out on the patio.

Mom even brought Mimz and Squeaky Mouse out
for me to play with!


Then I brought Red String out too.


Mom figured out what game I wanted to play when
I went back inside.


I had so much fun pouncing from behind the screen.


Then Mom brought out a blanket so she could sit on the grass.


We had fun with Red String there too.



She even brought my food outside!
I couldn't believe it.


I started getting a little too adventurous in my excitement,
so she put the tether on me.

Then I chose to sit on the box outside the window.


 I had a pretty good view of the world from there.


Not to mention I was very cute.


Positively adorable.


Eventually the Monday People showed up,
the sun set, and we all went inside.

Paw-sitively Purr-fect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment