Thursday, October 23, 2014

I Guess I'll Snuggle

Yesterday I was unsure of what to expect,
so I began here:


As usual, Mom and I visited the Nice Ladies in the office.
I was oddly happy with this.
I think because it felt normal.


Although I spent some time under my chair,
I also spent time wriggling around on this chair by Mom.


I looked out the window by the table.


Then I looked out the other window.


Then that new teenager came over again.
That's right, Tornado Girl.

And because she read yesterday's blog...

and the comments...

well, Nissy, this one's for you:


I stayed on the back of the couch and observed her.

Then Wednesday Guy came and took both Mom and
Tornado Girl away.

Left to my own devices, I didn't put Mimzy in the food bowl.
That's right.
I said 'didn't'.

Instead I left her up on the bed.


When Mom and Daddy came home,
I immediately asked for a nighttime recon.

So Mom opened the door for me.
I thought it was odd that she didn't put 
on my leash and harness.

Then I got a good look at the outdoors.


It was cold, windy, and rainy.
I decided I didn't want to go out THAT door.

So I asked to go out the other door.


Well, it was the same.
So, after much consideration, I gave up.


Mom felt a little sorry for me and decided 
to give me some wet food...


...which I didn't eat.

After an apathetic attempt at play,
I curled up with Mom on the couch.


Then I got up,
ate a small bit of the wet food,
and returned to snuggling next to Mom.


All I could think about was...

winter's coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment