Friday, November 7, 2014

Bored Out of My Gourd

Yesterday I slept in.
So Mom went on the usual rounds without me.
I guess that was the big mistake of my day.

The most excitement I had after that was when
I heard the new neighbor moving stuff up the stairs.


The rest of the day was sheer boredom.

At some point I tried to cope by running around the house.


Well, running and trotting around the house.


I was going stir crazy!


That only lasted so long.

I curled up on Mom's lap for a good snooze
while she hung out with Computer Aunt.


Even after she got up and then sat back down,
I was quick to reclaim my spot.


I thought, maybe if I sleep long enough I'll
get to the exciting part of the evening.


Oh how wrong I was!
I tried running around some more.
I even got my growl going while I did it,
but it didn't help.

Eventually I succumbed to intense boredom.


I was so bored I began to find the seam in 
the couch interesting.


I think I stared at it for a good 10 minutes.
Well, that's how it felt anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment