Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Paw Prints

Monday Mom and Auntie kept
going in and out of the house.

Every time they came in I was like,
"Are you staying? Or should I just stay up
in my Alternate Box of Rebellion and ignore you?"


Needless to say, I was alone most of the day.
Which, of course, led to me turning to Mimz for comfort.


When my humans finally decided to stay home,
I came down from my Boxes of Rebellion.


Well, not ALL the way down.


As it turns out, it was Mom's birthday.
I guess that's why Nice Boy's family brought me a fish
on Sunday.

When Monday evening rolled around, however,
the humans decided to torture me instead of 
giving me any more fish.

The things I'll put up with for Mom's birthday.


How humiliating.

Mom did offer me some comfort by way of letting
me go outside for a bit.

She thought I wouldn't venture far because it was 
cold and there was fresh snow on the ground.

She was wrong.


I was going to do what I wanted to do if it killed me.
(Besides, my paw prints look so cute in the snow!)


I tried to enjoy the tasty plant.
Despite my insistence on having my own way,
however, the tasty plant refused to be tasty.


So I reluctantly returned to the warmth of the indoors.


Tuesday was dreadfully uneventful.
I did go visit the Nice Ladies, but after that...nothing.

Upon returning home I noticed someone quite large
had been in my yard.


I did NOT approve.

Other Aunt came over, so the humans once
again failed to spend their time entertaining me.

I asked Mom to sit in the recliner so I 
could use the warmth and comfort of her lap.


She ignored my pleas.
So I had to settle onto the back of the recliner...alone.


All in all, I don't have high hopes for things going
my way this week.

>^.^<



No comments:

Post a Comment