Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Warm Day in January

Yesterday I began my day with 
a nice bowl of rabbit stew.


After that, I enjoyed the usual visit to the Nice Ladies' office.


No wolves today!
I was in a great mood.


It was so unseasonally warm that Mom wore
short sleeves and flip flops!
So I got to enjoy a bit of the sunset.


I thought, "If it's this warm, maybe the tasty plant
will have something to offer."


Well, I didn't have much luck.
Fortunately, Mom knew what to look for.
She actually managed to find a tiny bit of tastiness for me.


She even let me enjoy the patio a bit longer.


I couldn't resist crossing the grass again.


The rest of my day was fairly uneventful.
I did get to watch Daddy play Skyrim for a bit,
so that was nice.

I also got to spend a little time on Mom's lap
with the TARDIS blanket.


Still no nighttime recon, however.
Hopefully that will change soon.

>^.^<


No comments:

Post a Comment