Friday, February 6, 2015

Night Winds

My Wednesday is summed up in this one photo:


Thursday was only slightly better.
I was allowed to enjoy the patio briefly during the afternoon.


By the time nighttime came I was overwhelmed by
my desire to return to the outdoors.

I begged and begged for a recon until my
meows turned into yawns.


Mom finally relented.


Unforturnately, the night was prone to sudden 
gusts of wind.
I found myself unwilling to patrol the neighborhood.
So I stayed close to home and searched for my new neighbor.


Mom kept accusing me of looking in the wrong windows.
Whatever.

Still annoyed by the wind,
I took shelter on the patio.


I remained determined to get as much
outside time as possible.
Who knows when I'll be allowed to enjoy the night again.

>^.^<

No comments:

Post a Comment