Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Playtime

Yesterday, after my visit to the Nice Ladies' office,
I wandered over to the tasty plant.
Unfortunately it still hasn't turned green.

So I decided I needed a good roll on the sidewalk.


I got myself good and dirty!


Mom didn't seem interested in staying outside for very
long at all.  I suppose it MIGHT have been a 
bit chilly for someone without fur.

After staying indoors for the rest of the day,
I became restless.
Of course, that means I started running around the house.


Mom decided to help out by playing string with me.


I really got into it for a bit!


Then she found out that my hideaway
fits snugly on top of my box hotel.


Well!  I just HAD to investigate THAT!
So we played there for awhile.


I decided that I like having it so high up.


Yep, this will make a good napping spot.

>^.^<


No comments:

Post a Comment