Thursday, March 5, 2015

Monster Free

Yesterday, even though the work in the pool
area continued, I didn't hear the Monster.

This made my day.


I even had fun when Tornado Girl came for 
her weekly visit.


I got to go outside for a bit to scowl at the snow.


I did miss Mom while she went away for a few hours,
but that was normal; 
normal is good.

Eventually I settled in for a nice nap near Mom
and Daddy on the back of the couch.


That, however, was not the end of my day.
I was in a good mood after all.

I resumed my enjoyment from the 
previous day.


Have I mentioned that I really like
the penthouse addition to my Box Hotel?
Well, I do.


After a good bit of play, I came down from my penthouse
and enjoyed a bit of time in my tunnel.


A good place to end a good day.

>^.^<


No comments:

Post a Comment