Saturday, May 9, 2015

Waiting

The past few days have been full of various monsters
and random visitors.


Apart from the nice girl that visited twice this week,
there was also the curious visit of Nice Lady 2.
She actually came to my house and stayed awhile!


I've also spent much time indoors because of 
less than satisfactory weather conditions.


Sure, there's been a bit of sunshine...


...but there was wind, and rain, and hail, and snow,
and...did I mention wind?

So I've spent much time napping.
I found it a little difficult to get into play mode.



Though, Mom put forth a decent effort.


Eventually I just found myself stuck in this position:


Well, not permanently stuck, but you get the idea.

Hopefully upcoming days will be a little brighter.


Until then, I'll continue napping.

>^.^<


No comments:

Post a Comment