Thursday, September 10, 2015

My Turn to Travel

I began this month by giving up on Mom's otter toy.


So I threw it in the trash.


Then I realized Mom and Daddy were doing that packing thing again.
This time my traveling bag came out too.


I wasn't sure how to feel about it,
but at least I wouldn't be left behind this time.


Sure enough, Auntie and Uncle showed up on
Saturday morning and we all piled into a car.


I really didn't mind too much.


After all, I had all my humans and a comfy bed.


After driving for hours,
we got out to stretch our legs for a bit.
I remembered being at this spot before.


Of course, after that it was back in the car again.


Eventually we stopped in a city I had been to before.
After stopping to eat,
we settled into a motel room.


We weren't there for very long.
I guess the humans weren't ready to settle down.
So we went to the pet store.


I got to try out some cat furniture.


Then we went walking around in a park.


I was content in my traveling bag for the most part.


Eventually, however, I got out and did some exploring.


I saw some fish.


When sunset came around it was time to go.


I wasn't sure how long we'd be in the car, so I just settled right in.


Fortunately, we just went back to the motel room.


The next day we returned to the humans favorite eatery.


Having no interest in cheeseburgers myself,
(unlike other internet cats),
I remained in my bag.


After all, I had Mimzy.


I didn't see anything super interesting when I finally did poke my head out.


Then it was back into the car for the long haul home.


I slept through most of the ride,
so I was a bit surprised when I found myself in familiar territory.


Truthfully, I wasn't sure I was ready for the adventure to be over.


I certainly was in no hurry to go into the house.


Eventually I wandered to my patio.


Once inside, Mom took my harness off.
I must admit that it felt good.


I had to reclaim my area, so I put Yoda-Mouse in the food bowl.
I chose Yoda-Mouse only because Mom forgot to unpack Mimzy.


It was nice to be home.
I got to see the Nice Ladies and chomp on the tasty plant.


I thought we were done traveling for awhile.
Truthfully, Mom did too.
Then something came up that made my humans very sad.
So, now the suitcases are coming out again.


It looks like it will be a long journey.


I guess I don't mind as long as I get to go too.
After all, somebody has to take care of my humans.


Mom says it will be awhile before another blog posting.
I guess that's understandable since she seems to be all out of sorts.

So, until my humans start feeling and acting somewhat normal again,
you'll have to settle with reviewing my old stuff.
After all, I know you need to gaze upon my cuteness from time to time.

>^.^<

No comments:

Post a Comment