Thursday, October 22, 2015

Recons, Outings, and Tasty Plants

The past few days have been pretty good.
I got to go on a nighttime recon!


Mom even let me take my time.


On Tuesday I got to go on an outing.
At first I wasn't sure where we were going,
so I voiced my concerns.


Then I found out we were going to the nip store.
So I checked out the cool cat trees.


I took a liking to this one.


After that I just sat back and enjoyed my ride.


I'd almost forgotten how much I love nighttime car rides.


Don't worry, I was buckled in with my car safety harness.

Then Thursday came around.
The thing about Thursday is that it's the day the
landscapers come to tend to things.
I call them Monsters.
Especially after what they did to my tasty plant!


Fortunately, Mom and Nice Lady 2 took matters into their
own hands and rescued a bit of it for me.

Mom put some, roots and all, into a jar of water and
brought it into the house for me.


I don't know if it will survive, but I have to say I approve.

>^.^<

No comments:

Post a Comment